Focus Luncheon Series: Applying Lean Principles to the Sales ProcessName: Focus Luncheon Series: Applying Lean Principles to the Sales ProcessDate: March 14, 2018Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Many manufacturers are experts in fine tuning processes and efficiencies on their production floor, but don’t realize the same principles can be applied to other areas of their business to increase efficiencies. BerganKDV Cloud and ERP Software Solutions Partner, Tim Ernst, will show you how to redefine your sales process to match the way buyers make decisions, resulting in improved close rates and revenues for your company.
Topics covered during the presentation include:
- Is Sales an art or a science?
- The primary task of a sales person
- The benefits of a defined sales process
- Differences between the seller’s and the customer’s processes
- Customer interactions and value for our sales efforts
- The benefits of a well-designed CRM solution
- Acquiring actionable data
- Focusing on the right opportunities
- Improving forecasting
Can't make it for the luncheon, but still want to participate? You can watch the presentation online via Live Broadcast! You can choose to watch live as it is happening or any time after the presentation is done.
This event is in partnership with the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota and North Dakota.